Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Architect or Director to work on international and UK hotel projects at a leading AJ100 practice!
Senior Architect Director
Large-scale hospitality and bespoke London hotels at leading AJ100
2 days of working remotely option
Salary Guide: £65,000 – £95,000
A leading AJ100 practice is seeking a Senior Architect or Director of Architecture to head up their hospitality Architecture team within their London office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on international and UK hotel projects! For a full-time role with the option of working remotely 2 days a week long term.
The company has delivered a range of international brand hotels and privately owned bespoke projects. The studio’s success is down to the dedication of the highly talented team who pride themselves on working closely on all RIBA stages with exceptionally designed spaces and offering the highest quality of service throughout.
- Ideally already have a developed network within the sector
- Confident and charismatic persona for dealing with clients and contractors alike
- Experience with business development and ability to open opportunities with new and existing clients
- Working and reporting to the directors, with ambition and drive to step up into next level role in time
- Preparing bids, business development, and work winning
- To assume ownership, responsibility, and accountability for the delivery of work assigned to the highest level of professional competency and industry standards.
- Ensure project work is of a consistently high standard.
- Briefing the team on new projects and ensuring the team has a good understanding of their allocated project.
- At least 10+ years’ professional qualified Architectural experience (ARB / RIBA)
- Technical (detail) knowledge through to the practicalities of the construction stage.
- Must have experience in hospitality projects.
- Extensive knowledge of technical aspects of design and the ability to screen drawings for accuracy and suitability.
- Ability to interface with clients, interpreting their requirements and translating these into the technical aspects of schemes.
- Experience in training and guiding teams of around 10 people
- Proficient in managing and tracking projects to create a smooth flow of work.
- Must have an exceptional eye for detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
About the company:
- Multi-disciplinary practice made up of Architects, designers, and specialists.
- They work on the UK and international projects.
- Competitive salary and enhanced pension rates.
- 25 days holiday, which increases by 1 day of every year of employment.
- Encouragement of professional growth, with CPD and practice days out.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this, Senior Architect or Director role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Director of hospitality opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.