Our client, a leading aviation and transport practice based in central London, is looking for a Senior Architect with extensive experience in aviation projects.
Senior Architect for Aviation Practice to Work on UK Airport Projects
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £48,000 – £54,000
Our client, a leading aviation and transport practice based in central London, is looking for a Senior Architect with extensive experience in aviation projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Revit, be confident through technical stages, and have experience managing a team.
As a Senior Architect, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of a complex UK based aviation project currently on site. You will be expected to work closely with the project team, liaise with clients, and manage project schedules and budgets. You will also play a key role in mentoring and developing more junior members of the team.
- Lead the delivery of aviation projects
- Work closely with the project team, including engineers and consultants, to ensure successful project delivery
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders, and regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with all relevant standards and regulations
- Manage project schedules, budgets, and resources to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior members of the team
- Qualified Architect with a minimum of 8 years’ experience
- Strong Revit skills essential
- Experience working on aviation or large complex projects essential
- Excellent technical knowledge and ability to work through technical stages
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing and mentoring a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK
One Last Thing…
If you are a motivated and experienced senior architect with a passion for aviation design, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. The practice offers a competitive salary package, excellent benefits, paid overtime, hybrid working and a supportive and inclusive workplace culture.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.