Exciting opportunity for an experienced and creative Revit Senior Architect to join a top AJ100 to lead on multi-sector, design-led projects
Leading Revit Senior Architect for Top AJ100
Exciting UK Residential Housing Projects
Multi-sector and design-led practice
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
Experienced and creative leading Revit Senior Architect required for a top AJ100 architectural studio in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to become part of an established and award-winning team working on multi-sector, design-led projects.
They have a great studio environment for personal and career growth with close mentoring and working directly with the senior management team to meet practice and personal goals.
The role and the skills required:
- At least 8 years experience post-qualification
- Previous experience working at all RIBA stages
- Commercial and residential experience would be beneficial, though the initial project will be an exciting UK housing project
- Technical drawing ability and proven track record with delivery is required
- Excellent time management skills
- You will have experience liaising and leading contractors and managing consultants and clients
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal and visual with the skills to present your work in design team meetings and so on
- Well-presented and professional with client-facing capabilities
- Outstanding design flair and creativity with a passion for producing high-quality design
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player and leader
- Strong Revit skills with at least 2 years of experience using it on live projects
- You will coordinate projects effectively by liaising with the other team members and external consultants
- Contract administration experience and on-site experience would be advantageous
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- Career progression opportunities
- Amazing BIM development working within an established team
- Central London location, 5 mins walk from nearest underground
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual bonus
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Leading Senior Architect with strong Revit skills role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Residential Housing opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.