A leading AJ100 practice is seeking a new team member, a Senior Architect, with a specialism in Education projects in the UK to join their friendly growing London team.
To work on award winning UK education projects
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
A leading AJ100 practice is seeking a new team member, a Senior Architect, with a specialism in Education projects in the UK to join their friendly growing London team in the new year.
The right person must have:
- ARB/RIBA registration or overseas equivalent registration
- 5yrs plus experience, working through all RIBA stages from concept and scheme design, right through to on-site construction completion and post-completion stages
- Coordinated and delivered General Arrangement drawings and progress reports
- Led small teams, providing support and mentoring to juniors and ensure quality of work and deadlines are met
Skills and characteristics required:
- Proven technical experience within education related projects.
- Experience leading team in similar projects.
- Good design sensitivity and understanding of structural and technical details
- Ability to communicate with clients, consultants and contractors in order to further develop suitable design solutions
- Be proficient in Revit
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced leader to join a renowned practice and contribute to the management and success of their London studio. In return, the practice offers a competitive salary, a generous package with flexible working hours and regular work from home each week, a friendly team, a great central London office and the opportunity for long term career development.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent Senior Architect Education Projects role then please apply below. First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity.
Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.
Job # 18325