Senior Architect for International Projects in Paris Practice - Flexible/Hybrid Working. Join a dynamic team working on diverse architectural challenges.
Senior Architect to Work on Commercial and Science Projects for Paris Practice with Hybrid Working
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £60,000
A Paris based technical Architect’s practice are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Architect to join their International team and work on International technical large scale projects – from commercial category B fit outs to science laboratories and data centers.
The practice is international with other offices in UK and Europe and combined they take on projects globally – however this role is to work in Paris and assist in growing the capacity of the European team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified ARB or RIBA Architect to become a key player taking lead on projects and leading a small team to ensure deadlines are met and clients are happy.
With a growing client base of international blue-chip companies, the practice are looking for new team members to join within the next two months – if you can start sooner, with a shorter notice period, please highlight this in your application.
The role will be based in the office minimum three days a week, with one or two days remote – where laptops and tech will be provided. There is an opportunity to be in more if wished, but no pressure and lovely hybrid opportunity for long term working.
The right candidate should be:
- qualified RIBA or ARB Architect, with at least 8 years post qualification
- able to work autonomously, with minimal supervision, across all RIBA work stages
- comfortable liaising with clients, planners, building control, compiling presentations and have previous experience producing complete tender, detail and construction information
- have good knowledge of UK building and planning regulations, with examples of high quality work across multiple projects and sectors
- be a go getter, problem solver and happy to get stuck in
- able to lead internal teams to ensure work load is managed and deadlines met
- strong communication and presentation skills, ideally fluent in French and English, at least to a working level
- strong knowledge of Revit in a BIM office setting (essential)
- experience working on data centers is desirable, but not essential
- ability to operate independently and with a high level of self-motivation
- good understanding of the planning system and building laws in the UK
- ability to effectively communicate with clients and other professions
In return you will be offered:
- exposure to one of the most competitive and growing architectural markets in the world
- a progressive and positive working environment with a lovely team
- a competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday
- flexible working hours and one day a week work from home available to all of the team
- social drinks and annual trips
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent Senior Architect role we’d love to hear from you.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme – contact us for more info.