This is a great opportunity for a proven Senior Interior Designer to work within a commercial workplace interior design studio in East London
Senior/ Associate Interior Designer – Commercial Workplace – London
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £60,000
This is a great opportunity for a proven Senior Interior Designer to work within a commercial workplace interior design studio in East London. The studio has an amazing multi-sector portfolio including workplace fitout and wellbeing environments in both the UK and overseas. The ideal candidate will excel in maintaining relationships with contractors and suppliers and efficiently running multiple aspects of projects.
- As senior/ associate interior designer you will be responsible for running your own projects.
- Managing and coordinating a small number of team members.
- With the assistance of the team around be responsible for hitting deliverables on time and to budget.
- Individually or as a team create technical packs for Tender.
- Create furniture schedules and FF&E packs.
- Liaise with the client, contractors, and suppliers.
- Attend site meetings where necessary.
- Report to the directors and give regular project updates.
- As a team create concepts, mood boards and put together presentations.
- Present to clients and be a key point of contact.
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK.
- Knowledge of commercial workplace interior design is highly desirable.
- Someone who is happy to be ‘hands-on’ and comfortable in a diverse role and who brings an enthusiastic, ‘can do’ attitude.
- The ability to multi-task with strong use of initiative.
- Experience in project delivery including – technical detailing; good knowledge of product, contractors, and suppliers for commercial projects.
- Good working knowledge of Revit 2D & 3D and AutoCAD, and the usual software tools of the trade.
- Confident to deal directly with clients and contractors.
- A great attention to detail and an eye for good design.
- Excellent communication skills, being fluent in both spoken and written English.
- A degree in interior design or equivalent qualification.
About the company:
- Social and team building events.
- Excellent salary and a flexible package of benefits
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme provided.
- A vibrant, friendly, and creative studio working on unique workplace projects.