A renowned hospitality design consultancy is looking for an experienced Senior Creative Designer for a full-time and permanent position
Senior Creative Designer for a Renowned Hospitality Studio
Salary Guide: £48,000 – £58,000
A renowned hospitality design consultancy is looking for an experienced Senior Creative Designer for a full-time and permanent position. Located in central London in a historically charming and contemporary area, this role involves creating innovative and functional interiors for luxury yachts, cruise ships and high-end hotels. This is a studio recognised for crafting unique and immersive spaces in a prominent position in the hospitality industry. This is a collaborative studio, dedicated to delivering exceptional design solutions for the world’s most exclusive maritime and hospitality projects.
- Efficient project management within set timelines and budgets
- Supervision and guidance of the design team on active projects
- Visualization and clear communication of design concepts in both 2D and 3D.
- Creation of drawing packages
- Overseeing the creative process from concept to completion
- Mentorship and support for the design team
- Cultivation and expansion of client relationships.
- Initiative in pursuing new business opportunities and networking events, working closely with directors.
- This role requires around 10 years’ experience in project management
- Conceptual design expertise with a focus on colour and texture
- Fluent use of 2D and 3D CAD software, particularly experienced in Photoshop, SketchUp, and MS Office
- Advantageous knowledge of Vectorworks
- Proficient in FF&E selection, including materials, finishes, detailing, and scheduling
- Self-confident with openness to constructive feedback
- Efficient time management, schedule generation, and project workflow
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, adept at creatively generating plans using sketches and CAD software, and skilled in high-level presentations using Microsoft Office
- Must have a degree in Interior Design or equivalent
About the company:
- A design leader in their sector, with a renowned long-term and solid client base
- Based in central London, close to a major train station
- Huge variety of projects, and design at its trustiest form
- Stability of a leading long-standing company
- Collaborative open-plan office
- Training to be provided for software, industry processes, suppliers, etc…
- Structured career progression
- Creative and forward-thinking studio
- Potential to work hybrid
- Paid overtime!