An award winning London studio that has a unique approach and forward thinking attitude toward design is looking for a Senior Creative / Interior Designer to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Senior Creative / Interior Designer
For award winning multi-disciplinary workplace design studio
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
An award winning London studio that has a unique approach and forward thinking attitude toward design is looking for a Senior Creative / Interior Designer to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This studio works purposefully and intelligently to provide creative design consultancy in Workplace Design. Their work delivers hospitality and services as the demand for co-working workplaces increases.
This is an opportunity to join a studio that values creative and innovative thinking. For a confident designer with a strong positive presence and personable energy.
- The successful candidate will report to Associate/Team Leader
- Will be Delivering Projects from concept through to completion including, creative development, technical development and contribution to systems and process development
- Understand and interpret the Brief, considering budget and programme and impact of the design
- Develop the brief including ongoing support on design direction
- Use excellent communication and documentation skills including 3D Visualization to present and communicate ideas both internally and externally to clients
- Lead and manage a team of designers, mentoring more junior members of the studio and increasing the product and technical knowledge of the wider team
- Maintain knowledge across workplace reform issues and new trends as well as materials, workstation and walling systems, furniture, lighting, fabrics etc
- Provide a strong presence in negotiation with the flexibility to incorporate other points of view. Have the ability to convince clients of capability and ideas
- Raise the public profile of the studio by attending industry functions and publishing work
- A qualified architect or interior designer with accreditation from University or equivalent technical institution.
- Must have 8+ years post grad experience in the Interior Design industry
- Must have demonstrated skill in working on high-quality design lead projects in the Workplace and /or Hospitality/ Retail Sectors
- Full proficiency using CAD, to be able to document a fitout sufficient to prepare a project proposal. (Ideally ArchiCAD)
- Full proficiency with Adobe Software, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Must have lead and mentored design project teams displaying desirable leadership qualities
- Be a strong effective creative problem solver
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
About the company:
- The chance to work with an award winning studio
- Additional holidays between Christmas and New Year
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare with Bupa
- Factory visits and trips abroad
- Part of a growing first generation studio with a high level of opportunities to form part of the senior leadership.
One last thing…
If this Senior Creative / Interior Designer role is of interest send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.