A top international AJ100 architectural practice is looking to grow their team with an experienced Senior Design Manger.
Senior Design Manager Position for Leading London Practice
Salary Guide: £55,000 – £70,000
A top international AJ100 architectural practice is looking to grow their team with an experienced Senior Design Manger, to work across sectors on a variety of exciting projects.
This is a great chance to join a studio that work on large and complex award-winning projects, they are a great name for your CV and offer the chance to cultivate your experience and grow within the team. You will ideally have existing experience in a similar role, be an excellent and process-driven indvidual and have team leading skills.
Job description and skills:
This is a rare and brilliant opportunity to demonstrate and utiltise your passion for design management, together with your internal and external team co-ordination, innovation and technical knowledge to deliver great projects in the UK and potentially internationally too.
- Come from an Architectural or Enginnering degree background
- Have existing experience in design management of a variety of large scale and complex projects, working through all RIBA stages
- Experience of working with UK building regulations, construction types and knowledge with Risk and Opportunity mitigation
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate design programmes – knowledge of MS Project and Primavera would be a bonus
- Have an inquistive and problem solving mind-set and be interested and driven to take your career to the next step
- Proven ability to coordinate between different stakeholders
- Confident and clear communicator both verbally and visually, from using software to hand drawings
- Proven ability to prepare detailed design briefs to designers and subcontractors
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe
- A bonus: would be any extra language skills or experience working globally or experience within aviation, infrastructure, mission critical or data centres, so please highlight this in your application if applicable
About the company:
- A great central London location, surrounded by cool and quirky bars and restaurants
- International awarded practice holder
- Structured career progression in place to help you achieve your goals and career development
- Huge variety of clients and exciting projects
- Fun team who schedule social events regularly
- Comprehensive benefits package, with a range of appealing perks and benefits
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Senior Design Manager role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of relevant large-scale technical project work for this London Design Manager opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.