A luxury architecture and interior design studio based in Holborn, that specialise in hospitality, private residential and property development internationally, is looking for a creative Senior Designer.
Senior Designer – Hospitality
For a luxury architecture and interior design studio based in Holborn
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
A luxury architecture and interior design studio based in Holborn, that specialise in hospitality, private residential and property development internationally is looking for a creative Senior Designer with an eye for classically British interiors, with experience in Hospitality, to work on projects both in the UK and Internationally.
- Experience with managing client relationships, contractors and specialists within hospitality
- Great attention to detail with a proven track record of carrying projects from initial design stages to completion with FF&E
- You will have excellent understanding of managing budgets, timelines, FF&E procurement (sourcing, management of supplies and knowledge of materials/bespoke fabrication)
- Proven track record of understanding and delivering spatial planning and electrical layouts
- Experience in designing bespoke furniture
- You will have experience of managing a team to support you on carrying projects from design through completion
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
About the Company:
- Competitive Salary
- Friday – 3.30pm finish
- After work drinks/socials
- Annual Studio trip abroad
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Senior Designer – Hospitality role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this luxury hospitality opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.
Job # 18073