A luxury architecture and interior design studio based in Holborn, that specialise in hospitality, private residential and property development internationally, is looking for a creative Senior Designer.
Senior Designer – Hospitality
For a luxury architecture and interior design studio based in Holborn
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
A luxury architecture and interior design studio based in Holborn, that specialise in hospitality, private residential and property development internationally is looking for a creative Senior Designer with an eye for classically British interiors, with experience in Hospitality, to work on projects both in the UK and Internationally.
- Experience with managing client relationships, contractors and specialists within hospitality
- Great attention to detail with a proven track record of carrying projects from initial design stages to completion with FF&E
- You will have excellent understanding of managing budgets, timelines, FF&E procurement (sourcing, management of supplies and knowledge of materials/bespoke fabrication)
- Proven track record of understanding and delivering spatial planning and electrical layouts
- Experience in designing bespoke furniture
- You will have experience of managing a team to support you on carrying projects from design through completion
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
About the Company:
- Competitive Salary
- Friday – 3.30pm finish
- After work drinks/socials
- Annual Studio trip abroad
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Senior Designer – Hospitality role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this luxury hospitality opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Job # 18073