A well-established international architectural design firm is looking for a Senior Designer / Part III Architect to join the dedicated interiors branch of their company.
Senior Designer / Part III Architect
For an international design firm working on hospitality and sports venues
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £55,000
A well-established international architectural design firm is looking for a Senior Designer / Part III Architect to join the dedicated interiors branch of their company. They have offices all over the world, with two in London, with options to work from either. They have four decades of experience and thousands of completed projects. The ideal candidate will come from an architecture background, will be comfortable working very closely with architectural teams and have experience leading design teams. Projects could encompass sectors such as sports arenas hospitality areas, fan zones, exhibitions, brand experiences, pop-up design and more.
- The successful person will act as Principal design lead reporting to the Directors, and or Associates.
- They will be expected to lead a team of designers, including delegation of tasks and people management.
- They will coordinate design strategy on projects from concept design through to the production of detailed working drawings.
- They will be responsible for producing full design development packages
- The successful candidate must also work well as an individual with strong personal organizational skills to effectively manage a varied design workload.
- The individual will be expected to review construction work on site as required.
- Proven ability to manage client relationships
- Required: Minimum Part III-degree in Architecture or fully qualified Architect equivalent
- Required: Strong Revit experience including package delivery.
- Required: Package delivery experience is required
- Must display strong software skills including: Rhino, V-Ray, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong interpersonal and design focused communication and presentations skills
- Experience within hospitality design, preferably within the sports and entertainment sector or F&B space design.
- Demonstrated Post Part III experience within a global design led profession practice is desired.
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
About the company:
- 25 days’ annual leave (excluding Xmas and bank holidays) equaling 35+ days
- Medical and dental after 12 months
- Complimentary Sports and Hospitality tickets at company designed arenas and stadiums
- Bonus Scheme based on companywide performance
- Regular, high budget, social events
One last thing…
If you are interested in this great Senior Designer / Part III Architectural Designer opportunity with a prestigious studio, please apply now with your CV and Portfolio.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.
Job # 18318