a Superb Luxury Residential practice are looking for a Senior Designer to join their practice in the Middle East.
Job # 11819
Job title: Senior Designer – Relocate to Middle East
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £65,000
Outstanding opportunity to relocate to the middle east for a superb luxury architectural and interior design studio. This unique studio is growing its design department due to project demands. A studio with 25 years’ experience of super luxury hospitality and residential projects. They create some of the world’s most impressive projects from traditionally styled palaces to super modern luxury villas around the world.
This role will suit someone who is design led with great appreciation for Middle East design and architecture.
- Reporting to the design director.
- Working as part of a team and independently.
- Create concepts, mood boards and presentations.
- Concept design and delivery of luxury residential projects.
- Bespoke FF&E design.
- FF&E sourcing and procurement with supplier liaising.
- Managing project timelines, including the build aspect and FF&E.
- Creating fully bespoke furniture and joinery.
- Site visits.
- Ensuring design intent and installation.
- Work autonomously.
What you will bring:
- 8 – 12 years’ design experience.
- Must have great knowledge of arabesque design and materials.
- An appreciation for Middle East and Mughal architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of materials and fabrics.
- A creative flair and positive attitude towards producing fully bespoke luxury projects.
- Extremely good attention to detail.
- All rounded design skills and experience of the entire design process.
- A passion for luxury design.
- Knowledge of current design tends and period styles.
- Superior work ethic and attitude.
- Hand sketching is an excellent benefit.
- Experience and knowledge of AutoCAD, and Adobe CS.
About the company:
- A studio with 25 years of bespoke high-end residential projects.
- Strong French design heritage.
- VVIP client base.
- A diverse and multinational office.
- Extremely competitive salary with no TAX.
- Medical care and annual flights home all covered.
- Company phone and car.
Please apply now with your CV and samples of work.
Article25 are our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.