A small boutique seek a Senior/Experienced Project Architect who can hit the ground running on high-end private residential and heritage work
Senior/Experienced Project Architect
High-end Private Residential and Heritage projects
Small boutique Interiors and Architecture studio
Salary Guide: £48,000 – £55,000
A small boutique Interiors and Architecture studio based in South – West London are seeking a Senior/Experienced Project Architect who is a well-rounded job-runner with great client-facing capability, who can hit the ground running. This studio specialises in UK-based high-end private residential and heritage so previous experience in this sector is essential.
- Previous experience managing and leading projects, CA experience is a bonus
- 5-6 years experience running high-end residential projects in the UK
- Previous experience dealing with heritage and conservation is a bonus
- Technical and building regs knowledge a must, with advanced AutoCAD experience
- A motivated and ambitious team – player who desires to be part of a small but rapidly growing practice
- Confident communicator with proven ability dealing with high-net-worth individuals
- Technical knowledge sufficient to prepare construction drawing packages
- Capability across all RIBA stages including prior experience on site
- Capability to lead design meetings and juggle deadlines
About the company:
This is a special opportunity to join an emerging name in luxury residential design with the ability to really grow and progress with the company. They are a friendly and creative team with a lovely office space (where this role shall be based full time, in the office) and are open for this role to change and be tailored to the individual in collaboration with the directors to suit the changing needs of the business and skillset of the individual. If this is the career-defining role that you are looking for then do not hesitate to apply.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this exciting Senior/Experienced Project Architect then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this high-end private residential and heritage opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.