Join a boutique high-end interiors studio in Shoreditch as a Senior FF&E Designer. Work on luxury residential and hospitality projects.
Senior FF&E Designer for a Boutique High-End Interiors Studio in Shoreditch
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
A British design studio based in Shoreditch, London are currently seeking a Senior FF&E Designer with Luxury Interiors Experience. The company have delivered a range outstanding national and international projects from private residences through to boutique hotels, bespoke yachts, and all luxury in between. The studios success is down to the dedication of the small but highly talented team who pride themselves on working closely with the client on all stages, including exceptionally designed bespoke furniture, lighting and offering the highest quality of service throughout.
- Excellent design knowledge and accountability
- Supporting the Managers as needed for client pitches and presentation
- Always Retaining client relationships and an exceptional brand ambassador
- Ensuring guidelines are followed correctly by the company
- To assume ownership, responsibility, and accountability for the delivery of work assigned to the highest level and industry standards
- Understanding the company budgets and being always commercially aware
- Be responsible for the direction on your given projects
- Briefing the team on new projects and ensuring the team has a good understanding of their allocated project
- Setting a good example to fellow employees
- At least 6+years years’ professional design experience
- Must have experience designing luxury residential or hospitality projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office; also, FF&E Scheduling
- Mange staff personal development through day-to-day mentoring and management, as well as allocation of specific tasks and workloads
- Extensive knowledge of FF&E processes, including suppliers and manufactures
- Producing sketches, drawings, and floor plans to illustrate concepts and finished projects using CAD and hand drawing skills
- Ability to interface with clients, interpreting their requirements and translating these into cohesive and aesthetically pleasing environment
- Experience of training and guiding Junior Technical Designers
- Proficient in managing and tracking projects to create a smooth flow of work
- Maintain a sold relationship with manufactures and suppliers
- Keeping up to date with trends and new developments in the interior design and architecture world
- Must have an exceptional eye for detail
- Must have excellent communication skills
About the company:
- Outstanding fully bespoke projects, including bespoke furniture, rugs and lighting
- London based and worldwide projects with an extremely high caliber of clientele
- Competitive salary and pension rates
- Vibrant Shoreditch, London based studio with great transport links
- High-end residential company, branching out with impressive hospitality projects.
- Projects using studios own bespoke furniture, lighting, and artwork
- Extremely talented team with a highly creative environment
- Opportunity to join a growing standout luxury design studio
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Senior FF&E Designer role then please apply below. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.