Senior FF&E Designer required join a prime London residential developer with unrivalled expertise and the reputation to match.
Senior FF&E Designer
For London residential developers
Salary Guide: £47,000 – £55,000
An amazing opportunity to join a prime London residential developer with unrivalled expertise and the reputation to match. They are looking for someone to join as a Senior FF&E Designer. Specialising in luxury residential projects from feasibility to completion, finishing to an impeccable standard and turn-key finish. This privately owned company of 9 is looking to quickly expand due to large scale projects in the pipeline. As A Senior FF&E Designer you will be an integral part of the team of the in-house designer and report directly to the Head of Design.
This role will suite someone with excellent luxury residential experience and experience leading FF&E Projects. A confident designer with proven skills in creative direction and team management.
- Lead the FF&E team through procurement and install process OF multiple luxury residential projects from feasibility to completion
- Manage planning, architectural, technical and contractor sourcing and appointment, interior design, programme management and furnishing
- Create FF&E schedules with accurate costings, co-ordinating specifications with drawing packages, creating mood boards and material schemes presenting concepts to clients, sourcing and procurement, leading project installation and dressing
- Create architectural and interior design feasibility studies for prospective new clients
- Establish and manage project program length
- Effectively communicate with clients by leading client presentations
- Create and define architectural and interior design concept presentations
- Prepare and develop planning applications and applications for Listed Building consent alongside our project management team
- Create and develop detailed design drawings in preparation for tender
- Delivery of design on site and working effectively with contractors
- Lead, motivate and manage a team to create optimal outcomes for development and private client work
- Manage and set deliverables for the studio to meet project deadlines to an exceptional standard
- +7 years’ experience in the interiors industry, delivering high end residential projects above £1m contract value
- In depth understanding of the processes and inputs required in high-end residential construction and refurbishment projects including contract types
- Ability to set and work within the parameters of project timeline and programme
- Articulate with strong written skills-ability to express yourselves clearly and persuasively in written proposals and emails
- Highly motivated to achieve success
- Excellent presentation skills
- A lateral thinker and problem solver with a natural affinity to attention to detail
- Confident working with contractors on site
- A team player and able to work effectively with design team of talented creatives.
- Confident working with AutoCAD, EstiPC, Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ideally experience in development or with private clients is a bonus
About the company:
- Luxury residential property developers, creating homes in the capital’s most prestige locations
- A well-managed and funded office profit driven, yet striving for beautifully designed luxury projects
- Currently office of 9, looking to quickly expand over the next year
- Great opportunity to join a talented and collaborative team
- Office based in a scenic and affluent area of South West London, with occasional site visits
- Competitive salary
One last thing…
This is a great opportunity to gain in depth experience on a prestigious project at an excellent practice. If this Senior FF&E Designer role is of interest; and you’re dedicated, with a flair for design and acute attention to details; send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.
Job # 18424