Join a leading London-based interior design firm seeking a Senior FF&E Designer for high-end residential and hospitality projects.
Senior FF&E focused Interior Designer, High-end Residential and Hospitality Design Firm, London
Salary Guide: £48,000 – £58,000
An Interior Architect and Interior Design firm located in London is seeking a Senior FF&E focused Interior Designer to join the team. The role requires a well-rounded designer, knowledgeable of FF&E and luxury brands, exclusive design items, antiques, and collectables.
- The successful person will take control of design details and confidently lead projects.
- Manage and guide mid-weight and junior designers.
- You will be an excellent communicator, client-facing and confident in presenting.
- Supporting line managers with client presentations and growing business.
- Great organizational and time skills, keeping to deadlines and adhering to project programs and scopes.
- Demonstrating a keen understanding of budgets and maintaining commercial awareness throughout the design process.
- Designing of interior spaces, including permanent architectural details and temporary elements.
- Effective communication of design concepts, strategies, and selection of material palettes to create innovative and cohesive spaces in line with clients’ creative visions.
- Growing and building relationships with suppliers.
- Interpretation of technical drawings, plans and blueprints.
- Liaising with management to ensure the successful delivery of projects throughout all phases of the process; design, project budgets, programmes, drawing packages, schedules, drawing issues, and project delivery.
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK.
- Experience and knowledge of FF&E, with an in-depth knowledge of luxury brands, exclusive design items, antiques and collectables.
- Knowledge and experience in high-end residential interior design is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of project delivery.
- Experience in leading and managing a team on the day-to-day requirements to successfully deliver a project.
- A keen attention to detail and a drive to achieve the highest quality.
- Being able to see through tasks to exceptional quality alongside deadlines.
- Be capable of multi-tasking and living up to expectations in a fast paced and energetic environment.
- Being reliable and driven, striving for excellence.
- Be a great team player, with excellent collaboration skills.
- Experience and knowledge of AutoCAD and previous procurement experience.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience handing esteemed clients desirable.
- Must have a degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or equivalent.
About the company:
- Join a firm renowned for its excellence in crafting exceptional residential and hospitality projects for private clients, boutique hotel proprietors and esteemed property developers.
- 5 day working week.
- Vibrant co-working central London based studio.
- Extremely talented team with a highly creative environment.
- Project using studios own furniture, lighting, and artwork within projects.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Senior FF&E focused Interior Designer role we’d love to hear from you. First, please attach your CV and portfolio. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme – contact us for more info.