A young and dynamic high-end residential interior design studio is looking for a Senior Interior Architect.
Senior Interior Architect
For boutique design studio
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
This young and dynamic high-end residential interior design studio is looking for a Senior Interior Architect. Joining on a permanent basis with great potential to progress as a designer as you take on more responsibilities. Designing fully bespoke unique luxury residential projects in prime London and around the UK. A talented studio creating thoughtful spaces combining elegance, warmth, and an admiration for tradition and sense of place.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of luxury interior architecture in the high end luxury residential sector, able to work through multiple stages including AutoCAD drawing to design intent and high-end supplier knowledge.
- Joining a small design studio at senior level
- Working as a team or individually and assisting other senior designers
- Create schedules and technical drawings
- Draw up bathrooms and other areas to design intent
- Liaising with contractors to ensure the design and quality are executed as per specifications and of the highest standard
- Produce project costing schedules and budgets
- Attend site meetings with suppliers, contractors, and project managers
What you will need:
- Must have at least 6 years post-graduate experience in the luxury residential sector
- Excellent technical understanding and technical drawing skill
- Ability to review technical drawings produced by junior designers
- Financial understanding of project costs and budget awareness
- Ability to lead projects with other Senior Designers and Director
- Ability to work on the development of designs on your own or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Full proficiency using AutoCAD, Adobe Creative suite, and Microsoft Office Suite
- SketchUp and hand sketching skills are also highly desirable
About the company:
- Working closely with the directors and founders of the company.
- Specialising in high-end residential, a company with huge potential to continue to grow, giving the opportunity to progress your career with a growing studio.
- A young and friendly studio with a fun environment and good work / life balance.
- A unique and boutique style, every project is bespoke and a complete one-off.
- Great potential and career prospects yet fun and social at the same time
One last thing…
If this Senior Interior Architect role is of interest send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.