Outstanding opportunity to join one of London's top high-end residential and hotel interior design studios as an Interior Design Architect!
Senior Interior Architect
Luxury Residential and Hospitality projects
Join one of London’s top high-end interior design studios!
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £65,000
An outstanding opportunity to join one of London’s top high-end interior design studios. This established company is looking for a senior interior architect to join its already talented team. Working on a range of residential and hospitality projects in London and internationally.
- Producing and overseeing interior fit-out drawings.
- As a senior, you will be responsible for managing a team.
- Delegate tasks and ensure drawings are to standard.
- Working on bespoke joinery, elevations, plans, sections, and RCPs.
- Visiting sites and assisting in construction supervision.
- Site surveys.
- Working as a team and individually.
- Coming up with design solutions.
What you will bring:
- Exceptional interior architecture understanding and skills, from the proven experience in high-end residential or hospitality projects.
- A good understanding of the entire design and contrition process.
- Strong managerial skills.
- Innovative problem-solving skills.
- A good eye for design and exceptional attention to detail.
- A passion for interior and architectural design.
- A great team player attitude.
About the company:
- Talented medium-sized studio.
- Late start of 10am.
- Stunning studio expressing their design talent.
- Conveniently located in central London.
- Great social office with regular events.
- 50/50 UK and international projects.
- Rare opportunity to join one of London’s studios at a senior level
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Senior Interior Architect role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this luxury residential and hospitality opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.