An award-winning international design and interior architecture studio is looking for a Senior Interior Architect.
Senior Interior Architect
To work on luxury residential, hospitality and bespoke interiors
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £60,000
An award-winning international design and interior architecture studio is looking for a Senior Interior Architect. This studio is renowned for creating exceptional interiors both private and commercial clients. With a portfolio covering high-end residential, hospitality, private jets, and yachts across the world’s most exclusive locations, for high net-worth and celebrity clients.
This role will suite someone with a strong technical understanding of interior architecture and proven ability to lead on luxury projects. With a high level of attention to detail and passion for producing the ultimate in luxury design finishes.
- Lead Projects and presentations using logistical skill and creativity
- Independently and when leading a team produce full drawing packs, including plans and detail design drawings in coordination with guidelines
- Develop concepts that provide an original approach and effective solution to the creative brief. Including analysing design objectives in accordance with clients’ needs
- Ability to sell concepts and design solutions to the client, effectively building lasting relationships with clients
- Creating and overseeing a team on room layouts; Kitchens, bathrooms, small power plan, lighting, RCP, floor finish plans and elevations
- To provide design, technical and administrative support to the rest of the design team
- Providing support in creating sourcing materials and CAD plans
- Proactively approach problems and be solutions focused
- Be an inspirational team leader to help to the team succeed in hitting deadlines and produce high quality work across all stages of the project
- Hold a recognised Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Design or relevant Qualification
- 5+ years post-graduation experience
- Proven ability to in a Senior Design role leading high-end projects
- A strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels to be used internally as the lead on a smooth running team and also externally in client management
About the company:
- An international studio with headquarters in London and offices in Asia, USA, and Australia
- Highly talented team of around 50 people working collaboratively to deliver exceptional results
- Opportunity to work on projects based in London as well as all over the globe
- Opportunities to join an established company that provides room to grow and strong career development
One last thing…
This is a great opportunity to gain in depth experience on a prestigious project at an excellent practice. If this Senior Interior Architect role is of interest; and you’re dedicated, with a flair for design and acute attention to details; send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.
Job # 18388