Senior Interior Architect job in Northern Ireland. Join a dynamic and talented team, working on luxury residential projects. Apply now for a rewarding career opportunity!
Senior Interior Architect, Luxury Residential, Northern Ireland
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £60,000
This Northern Ireland based studio of 8 is looking for an Senior Interior Architect to join their design team. A studio known for their impressive portfolio of projects and strong client base. They are a like-minded close-knit team, with a supportive, fun, and vibrant working environment.
Predominantly working on high-end residential private client projects. The suitable candidate will be responsible for developing design packages, technical detailing, and joinery drawings for bespoke projects to the highest quality.
- Reporting to the studio directors.
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively.
- Create technical drawings, design packages and joinery detailing.
- Attend and lead regular internal design team meetings and assisting the designers on the conceptual and technical side of the design process.
- Lead client presentations including concepts and design solutions.
- Producing floor and ceiling plans, furniture, joinery drawings, electrical layouts, and other detailed drawings.
- Setting/monitoring of design standards and guidelines
- Lead a team of skilled Interior Designers to ensure highly creative and visual design concepts are presented.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from a similar position.
- Capable of creating drawing packages at a fast pace, within tight time constraints.
- Must be confident to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Very confident and highly proficient in using AutoCAD
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop.
- Skilled with 3D modelling software such as SketchUp.
- Experience with rending programs.
About the company:
- Opportunity to work on a range of luxury residential projects.
- Solid career progress with a growing company.
- 28 days holiday.
- Support for training and development.
- Joining a highly talented team of creatives and specialists.
- A young, dynamic, and fun team office environment.
One more thing…
If you are Senior Interior Architect with experience of luxury residential projects, we’d love to hear from you. Apply below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.