A renowned hospitality design consultancy is looking for a confident Senior Interior Design Project Manager
Senior Interior Design Project Manager for a Renowned Hospitality Studio
Salary Guide: £52,000 – £62,000
A renowned hospitality design consultancy is looking for a confident Senior Interior Design Project Manager for a full-time and permanent position. Located in central London in a historically charming and contemporary area, this role involves creating innovative and functional interiors for luxury yachts, cruise ships and high-end hotels. This is a studio recognized for crafting unique and immersive spaces in a prominent position in the hospitality industry. This is a collaborative studio, dedicated to delivering exceptional design solutions for the world’s most exclusive maritime and hospitality projects.
- The successful person will report on a day-to-day basis to the Director and work closely with outside consultants and clients.
- You will be involved in delivering design projects from concept to completion.
- Communicate, present, and deal with clients and contractors
- Briefing and managing the design team on live projects, including control and sign-off of their project time logs and attendance
- Show leadership and proactively manage a project efficiently, to program and budget
- Provide support for members within the team, delegating tasks and prioritising to meet project deadlines
- Build and grow client relationships, using your initiative to follow up on new business opportunities and attending networking events in the industry
- Contribute to the development of detailed designs and visualisations
- Go on site visits and choose materials for design proposals
- Maintain client satisfaction and profitability, account for project deliverables
- Attend Senior Management meetings when requested and take responsibility for personal design team
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
- This role requires around 10 years’ experience in project management
- Knowledge of high-end hospitality interior design is required
- must have experience in using CAD software (preferably Vectorworks) as well as Adobe CS.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of FF&E selection (Materials, finishes, detailing and scheduling)
- Must have a proven track record of developing technical packages for large, high-end projects.
- Must be self-confident and an excellent verbal, written and visual communicator that is receptive to constructive feedback
- This role required having sharp attention for detail
- You must be highly organized and have proven the ability to meet deadlines
- Familiar with project reporting and documentation requirements, must have knowledge of producing client proposals at a high level to assist the directors
- Must have a degree in Interior Design or equivalent
About the Company:
- A design leader in their sector, with a renowned long-term and solid client base
- Based in central London, close to a major train station
- Huge variety of projects, and design at its trustiest form
- Stability of a leading long-standing company
- Collaborative open-plan office
- Training to be provided for software, industry processes, suppliers, etc…
- Structured career progression
- Creative and forward-thinking studio
- Potential to work hybrid
- Paid overtime!