A Saudi Arabia based studio is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join their team, based in London, to work on high-end residential projects.
Exciting Senior Interior Designer, Luxury Hospitality & Residential, Remote Role
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £70,000
Summary of Senior Interior Designer Role
A Saudi Arabia based studio is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Interior Designer with thorough experience in high-end residential or hospitality projects. This role is fully remote although it does require travel once a month to the Saudia Arabia based studio. This is a brilliant opportunity for an all-rounded and driven designer that knows how to take initiative and would best suit a professional looking to further progress their career.
For this opportunity, you will be working closely with the Senior Design Manager to establish a London Unit and team to work on Saudi projects, alongside the HR support and connection with 70 people in the Saudi office.
Senior Interior Designer Job Description
- •The successful person will report on a day-to-day basis to the Saudi Design Director and the Senior Design Manager to establish a London Unit and team.
- You will be an excellent communicator, client facing and will be flexible as the role will require some travels to the Middle east.
- You will be able to deal with clients and contractors and monitor the development of the projects.
- Leading the way in managing design, technical, and administrative requirements across various projects.
- Overseeing and approving all information and documentation relevant to design phases, including concept, schematic, and detail design.
- Supervising and approving design schedules, encompassing FF&E elements.
- Managing project budgets responsibly.
- Possessing the authority to resolve problems and generate detailed solutions for any complications that may arise.
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
Skills Necessary for this Senior Interior Designer Role
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe CS
- Experience using Revit is highly favorable for this opportunity.
- Experience working on multiple UK based, high residential and hospitality projects is essential.•Demonstrate the ability to manage teams of 5/6 or more.
- Proficient in navigating the design process and its various phases, including concept, schematic, and detail design.
- Possesses established expertise in supplier relationships.
- Extensive knowledge of FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment) and managing project budgets.
- Skilled in developing schedules related to the design process.
- Experienced and proficient in the procurement process.
- Brings broad experience in executing projects in both the UK and international settings.
- Demonstrates an excellent eye for design.
- Preferably an individual with experience in Saudi projects, open to remote work with flexibility for time differences, occasional travel, and potential relocation in the future.
- Must have a degree in Interior Design.
About the Company
- The studio works both nationally and internationally across all scales.
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of incredible projects.
- Support and inspiration from an established studio in Saudi Arabia.
- Remote and flexible working.
- Competitive salary.
- Travel expenses covered
One last thing:
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Senior Interior Designer role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take advantage of our great referral scheme.