Globally acclaimed AJ100 Commercial Workplace Design Studio is looking for a Senior Interior Designer, to join their team in the heart of London
Talented Senior Interior Designer for a top AJ100 Commercial Workplace Studio
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
Summary of Senior Interior Designer Role
Join the ranks, as a Senior Interior Designer, of a globally acclaimed AJ100 Commercial Workplace design studio in the heart of London. They are seeking a Senior Interior Designer to contribute to their vibrant and creative team. Be part of a design practice that inspires joy, celebrates community, and sets the standard for innovation in the industry. If you are an excellent communicator with experience in leading a team this is the opportunity for you.
Senior Interior Designer Job Description
- Take charge of individual projects, ensuring their successful execution.
- Manage and coordinate a small team to achieve project goals.
- Collaborate with the team to meet deliverables on time and within budget.
- Develop technical packs for Tenders, either individually or as part of a team effort.
- Create furniture schedules and FF&E packs.
- Communicate effectively with clients, contractors, and suppliers.
- Attend site meetings when required.
- Provide regular project updates to directors.
- Work collaboratively to generate concepts, mood boards, and presentations.
- Present designs to clients, serving as a key point of contact.
- This position is open to individuals legally eligible to work in the UK.
Skills Necessary for this Senior Interior Designer Role
- Highly desirable knowledge of commercial workplace interior design.
- A willingness to be hands-on and thrive in a diverse role, demonstrating a positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong multitasking abilities and a proactive approach.
- Experience in project delivery, including technical detailing and a good understanding of products, contractors, and suppliers for commercial projects.
- Proficiency in Revit 2D & 3D, AutoCAD, and other industry-standard software tools.
- Confidence in direct interactions with clients and contractors.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a keen eye for good design.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written in English.
- A degree in interior design or an equivalent qualification.
About the Company
- Engaging and innovative workplace projects national and international scales.
- A multidisciplinary design studio
- Great bonus scheme.
- Access to a cycle-to-work scheme.
- Enjoy a beautiful office with a fantastic working environment and a highly friendly atmosphere.
- Join a sizable team of experienced and talented interior designers.
- Training opportunities are available as needed.
- Conveniently located in Central London with easy access to transportation.S
One last thing:
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Senior Interior Designer role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take advantage of our great referral scheme.