A prestigious design studio is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join their London team, to work on 5 star Hospitality projects.
Exciting Senior Interior Designer for an internationally renowned F&B Studio
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
Summary of Senior Interior Designer Role
This prestigious design studio is seeking a highly creative and experienced Senior Interior Designer to join their London team. This award winning studio is known globally for its 5 star hospitality projects and produces timeless work yet still has a boutique size and feel. This position is seeking a confident senior interior designer of at least 7 years’ experience and have delivered at minimum one luxury hotel project from concept to completion. If you’re eager for further progression in your career and are a strong team leader this is a role for you.
Senior Interior Designer Job Description
- Reporting to the London studio Director.
- Giving regular updates on you projects and progress.
- Leading a small team on projects from concept to completion.
- As a team producing full design development packages.
- As a team creating all project documentation.
- Producing FF&E, and lighting proposals.
- Creating mood and material boards.
- Creating client presentations.
- Onsite involvement and coordination
Skills Necessary for this Senior Interior Designer Role
- Must have at least 7 years industry experience
- Must have delivered at least one luxury hotel project from concept to completion.
- Must have proven experience from luxury Food and Beverage Hospitality projects.
- Must have experience in leading small teams or projects is crucial
- Experience working on 5* Restaurants is highly favourable
- Experience of working as a collaborative team.
- Experience in producing drawing packages.
- Spatial planning experience.
- Bespoke joinery and furniture experience is very preferential
- A passion for luxury design and a true team player.
- Skilled using AutoCAD, proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office.
- A degree in Interior Design or equivalent.
About the Company
- Outstanding international projects across hotels, food & beverage, and other hospitality
- Excellent long-term career prospects.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- A young dynamic team, and highly creative environment.
- Hybrid working – 2 days work from home
One last thing:
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Senior Interior Designer role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take advantage of our great referral scheme.