An award-winning Food & Beverage, Hospitality Studio is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join their team.
Senior Interior Designer for Multi Award-Winning Food & Beverage and Hospitality Studio
SALARY GUIDE: £40,000 – £50,000
This established studio based in the heart of East London are currently looking for a senior interior designer, leading the team on a diverse range of food & beverage projects. The studio is known for producing fully bespoke, cinematic, and colourful design schemes, that are beautifully timeless and never trend led.
A truly boutique team of designers proudly taking inspiration from the diverse nature of the team, producing bespoke furniture and lighting to custom fabrics. The opportunity to join this innovative company isn’t one to be missed.
- At least 6 years’ relevant industry experience.
- Proven track record of taking a project from concept through to completion and handover.
- A good understanding of the interior design industry such as trends and contractors and suppliers.
- Extensive knowledge of furniture finishes and materials.
- Taking responsibility for a project team and ensuring the workload is evenly distributed as well as ensuring the team stay motivated.
- Technical knowledge and ability to deliver technical drawing packages, including bespoke detailing.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team.
- Confidently take a brief from the client and present it to the team.
- Confidently presenting concept ideas to directors and clients.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors.
- Comprehensive level of understanding of materials, finishes and FF&E.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
About the Company:
- Multi-award-winning, internationally renowned studio with a highly bespoke design style.
- Innovative and exciting range of projects to work on.
- Amazing employee package.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Great work environment with a friendly and diverse atmosphere to work in.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this position then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Job # 17550