Seeking an experienced and talented Senior Interior Designer to join a small, friendly team and play a key role in leading interior design projects from conception to implementation.
Senior Interior Designer Bespoke Residential, Hampshire
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
Seeking an experienced and talented Senior Interior Designer to join a small, friendly team and play a key role in leading interior design projects from conception to implementation. As a Senior Interior Designer, you will work closely with the Director, designing interior schemes that reflect the studio style and ethos. You will manage the design and specification of projects for clients, ensuring that all aspects of the design process, from initial development through to completion, are managed effectively.
You will collaborate closely with the wider staff team and external partners, including sub-contractors and architects, to ensure the delivery of successful projects that meet clients’ needs and expectations.
- Take initiative in the design development and specifications of interior design projects.
- Manage the design process, oversee procurement and lead on implementation and installation stages.
- Liaise with the director and design team during the design process.
- Provide design budgets for projects.
- Develop and present design concepts.
- Collaborate with external partners, such as sub-contractors and architects.
- Review contractor shop drawings and communicate with manufacturers effectively and efficiently with an understanding of budget constraints/opportunities.
- Prepare client presentations and be able to present to a high standard.
- Organise and attend client meetings, presenting plans and information for review and approval.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or architectural design, or a related discipline.
- 5-10 years of professional experience in a design studio delivering high-end residential interior design schemes from concept through to completion.
- Proven people management skills and leadership of a small team.
- Proven high-quality experience of client liaison.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong creative flair and ability to understand and interpret the studios design ethos and aesthetic.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or Vectorworks, Adobe Suite and Microsoft 365.
- Experience of Esti software is essential.
About the company:
- The company has gained a renowned status for its exceptional standards in providing top-notch furniture and antique pieces to both individual clients and interior designers worldwide.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Wellbeing days.
- Charming rural location in Hampshire
One more thing…
If you are a talented Senior Interior Designer with experience with bespoke residential projects, and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.