Senior Interior Designer for a studio based in the Cayman Islands. Tax free salary!
Senior Interior Designer, Cayman Islands
A commercial studio is seeking a Senior Interior Designer, offering a tax free salary.
Salary Guide: £80,000 – £95,000
A well-established multi-disciplinary commercial practice based in the tropically stunning Cayman Islands is seeking a Senior Interior Designer. The role comes with incredible benefits including a medical allowance and pension contribution as well as extra bonus for relocation expenses. Salaries are tax free.
- The successful person will be leading the project team and responsible for executing knowledge in project management, budgets, and schedules
- Manage the construction team on site through to client keys handover
- Develop projects from concept through to completion including floor layouts and finishes
- Present ideas efficiently and coherently through client presentations and design packages
- Coordinate and undertake the FF&E and procurement
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once within tight schedules and budgets
- For the successful candidate, the role includes succession to Partner and running the Interiors Division of the company
- A relevant degree preferably in interior design
- 7-10 years of professional studio experience working across commercial and hospitality projects
- The ability to produce detailed technical drawings and to use AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, SketchUp Adobe creative suit are essential for this role
- Experience in healthcare or education would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
- Using your creative and technical skills you will be producing a unique luxury space
About the Company:
- Located on a beautiful Caribbean Island that is a tax-free haven
- A well-established studio in the Cayman Island that has been paving the way for design and architecture for almost 30 years
- Offering an extremely competitive salary
- Great work/life balance
- A brilliant social and friendly studio environment
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Senior Interior Designer role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this Cayman Islands opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Job # 17890