An established real estate investor is looking to grow their in-house design and build team with a well-rounded Senior Interior Designer
Senior Interior Designer, Commercial Workplace, D&B firm London
Salary Guide: £55,000 – £65,000
An established real estate investor is looking to grow their in-house design and build team, based in West London. They’re looking for a well-rounded Senior Interior Designer, with strengths in both creative and technical elements of the design process to enhance workplace spaces within their range of diverse projects. This position is an exciting opportunity to become a key part of a close-knit and inspiring team!
- Demonstrate proficiency in various design tools, including but not limited to Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Rhino.
- Craft and coordinate comprehensive sets of deliverables throughout all project phases, cost estimations, and compliance with local permit requirements.
- Partner with contractors and subcontractors, actively exchanging design and construction insights to craft innovative and meticulously executed environments.
- Function seamlessly within design/build teams, contributing to concept development, design documentation, and overseeing construction administration.
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK.
- Being a Revit and AutoCAD practice, it will be greatly beneficial that you have experience in both software.
- Working and collaborating as part of a team on multiple projects is also key.
- Knowledge of commercial workplace interior design is highly desirable.
- At least 5 years of UK experience, predominantly in the commercial workplace sector.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team.
- Sound understanding of Revit, 3D modelling/visual rendering experience and good ability with Photoshop.
- Good level of understanding of materials, finishes and FF&E
- Technical drawing, e.g. tender packages, schedules and specifications coordination with other consultants, site liaison.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lead and mentor other staff members.
- Experience in running and managing projects.
- A relevant interior design or architecture degree.
About the company:
- Great studio environment and an enthusiastic, culture-driven design team
- Amazing employee package
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare and dental cover
- Annual bonus
- Flexibility, and 1-day WFH if required