This internationally renowned design studio is looking for a Senior Interior Designer with excellent luxury hotel experience.
Senior Interior Designer
For a top hospitality design studio
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
This internationally renowned design studio is looking for a Senior Interior Designer with excellent luxury hotel and hospitality experience. Designing some of the world’s most extravagant hotels, this studio is recognised as a leading hospitality design studio. With many awards to their name they continue to aspire to create authentic, original and inspiring projects.
This position will suit someone with a great passion for luxury hospitality and ambitions to take the lead on world class projects.
- All round Senior Interior Designer reporting to the Directors, and or Associates
- Utilising your proven hospitality experience to manage and lead on multiple projects at once
- Interpreting client briefs to create spectacular concepts and presentations
- Running through all project stages
- Producing full design development packages
- Overseeing a team on project documentation
- Working with the FF&E team for proposals, specifications, and coordination
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Client facing
- Managing a small team and providing guidance where needed
- Must have excellent hospitality experience with a minimum of 7 years
- You will have worked on a range of luxury hotel projects, national and international experience is highly valued
- Seen through at least one hospitality project from concept to completion
- Proven concept skills, design development and FF&E
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
- Strong leadership and a keen eye for detail
- A positive get up and go attitude
- A great passion for hospitality design
- Drawing skills are a must either AutoCAD or MicroStation
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign preferred
About the company:
- Renowned for producing some of the world’s most prestigious hotels
- Excellent contacts and suppliers within the hospitality sector
- 50% off Virgin Active gyms
- Private Medical Care
- 4% Pension Contributions
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Optional hybrid working
- A fabulous talented team, that love designing luxurious spaces
One last thing…
If you are interested in this great Senior Interior Designer Hospitality opportunity with a prestigious studio, please apply now with your CV and Portfolio.
This company holds good presentation skills in high regards, and with high importance so please ensure your Portfolio is well laid out and detailed.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.
Job # 18196