This boutique design studio is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to lead on projects across interiors, lifestyle, fashion and events.
Senior Interior Designer
For a creative design studio in West London
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
This boutique design studio work on a range of projects across interiors, lifestyle, fashion, and events. With creativity and imagination at the core of every project. A strong pipeline of work going into 2023 the studio is currently expanding, looking for a Senior Interior Designer who can lead on projects. The small creative studio based in west London focuses on high profile projects such as residential, restaurants, retail, and hospitality. A studio with a background in fashion and film set design every project is fully unique.
- A key member of the small but growing studio.
- Leading through the entire design process and responsible for hitting project deadlines
- Delegating to the more junior designers while working as a collaborative and efficient team
- Working closely with clients and studio directors
- Creating concepts and developing the design
- Putting together project presentations
- Presenting to clients individually or as a team
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers
- Producing drawing packages individually and overseeing of the team
- Develop and create unique interiors across varying sectors
- Visiting site and involved with installations
- May also be required to work across other creative projects from time to time, outside of strictly interior design
- Must have experience at a senior level working on interior design projects, preferably both residential and hospitality projects
- Confident in leading other more junior designers to successful project completion
- Must have a strong eye for detail and good design, with an appreciation for the beautiful and extraordinary
- Happy to work in a small but growing team, helping with the growing team structure and processes
- A positive go-getter attitude of someone who is happy to get stuck into any aspect of the design process
- Proven experience and knowledge of technical drawing work, using either Vectorworks or AutoCAD
- Proven experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
About the company:
- A dynamic studio, constantly producing inspiring selective projects
- Great variation of project scales, styles, and sectors, with no two projects being the same
- Huge potential for an ambitious designer to join a small but fast-growing studio with a range of creative projects
- Direct support and training from the successful studio founder and other senior team members
- An agile working position to keep up to speed with the everchanging working requirements
One last thing…
If you are interested in this great Senior Interior Designer opportunity with a creative studio, please apply now with your CV and Portfolio.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.
Job # 18357