Join an award-winning team as a Senior Interior Designer in a vibrant food and beverage studio. Create timeless, bespoke designs and lead exciting projects
Senior Interior Designer for Multi Award Winning Food & Beverage and Hospitality Studio
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
This established studio based in the heart of East London are currently looking for a senior interior designer, leading the team on a diverse range of food & beverage projects. The studio is known for producing fully bespoke, cinematic, and colourful design schemes, that are beautifully timeless and never trend led.
A truly boutique team of designers proudly taking inspiration from the diverse nature of the team, producing bespoke furniture and lighting to custom fabrics. The opportunity to join this innovative company isn’t one to be missed.
- At least 6 years’ relevant industry experience.
- Proven track record of taking a project from concept through to completion and handover.
- A good understanding of the interior design industry such as trends and contractors and suppliers.
- Extensive knowledge of furniture finishes and materials.
- Taking responsibility for a project team and ensuring the workload is evenly distributed as well as ensuring the team stay motivated.
- Technical knowledge and ability to deliver technical drawing packages, including bespoke detailing.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team.
- Confidently take a brief from the client and present it to the team.
- Confidently presenting concept ideas to directors and clients.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors.
- Comprehensive level of understanding of materials, finishes and FF&E.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
About the company:
- Multi-award-winning, internationally renowned studio with a highly bespoke design style.
- Innovative and exciting range of projects to work on.
- Amazing employee package.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Great work environment with a friendly and diverse atmosphere to work in.
One more thing…
If you are a talented Senior Interior Designer, and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.