A leading Design firm, specialising in Workplace interiors is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join their team
Senior Interior Designer for workplace studio based near Waterloo
Full Time Contract with chance to go Permanent
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £52,000
We are a leading design firm specializing in creating inspiring and functional workplace interiors. We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Interior Designer to join our team on an initial 1 year FTC with the chance to go perm. The ideal candidate will have a passion for design and an eye for detail and will have a strong track record of delivering high-quality design projects in Revit.
- Be a lead designer of workplace interior projects from concept to completion.
- Collaborate with project teams to develop innovative and functional design solutions.
- Produce detailed design drawings using Revit; including plans, elevations, sections, and 3D renderings.
- Must be confident in a client facing role.
- Manage project budgets, schedules, and deliverables.
- Mentor junior designers and assist with their professional development.
- Degree in Interior Design or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in interior design, with a focus on workplace design.
- Advanced proficiency in Revit and other design software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate design concepts clearly and effectively.
- Experience working in German or Austria would be a bonus.
- Proven experience leading and managing design projects, with a focus on delivering projects on-time and within budget.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and generate innovative design solutions.
About the company:
- Hybrid working with 1 day per week in the office.
- Based in a cool and vibrant co-working studio with regular wellness and music events.
- 5-10% employer pension.
- 24 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Big staff lunch once a month.
One last thing…
If this Senior Interior Designer role is of interest send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.