A prestigious design studio seeks a confident senior interior designer with at least 7 years of experience in high-end hotel and F&B
Senior Interior Designer
World-Renowned Hospitality Studio
Must have 7 years of experience within high-end hotel and F&B projects
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £50,000
This prestigious design studio is seeking an experienced senior interior designer to join their London team. Renowned for creating some of the world’s award-winning hospitality projects. This studio produces timeless work yet still has a boutique size and feel. Due to demand on projects they have a requirement for a confident designer of at least 7 years’ experience within high-end hotel and F&B projects.
- Reporting to the London studio Director.
- Give regular updates on your projects and progress.
- Running your own projects from concept to completion.
- Producing yourself and with the team full design development packages.
- Overseeing a team on all documentation.
- Producing FF&E, lighting proposals with specification and coordination.
- Providing construction and fabrication coordination.
- Bering client facing.
- Providing monthly reports.
- Must have proven experience in completing high-end hospitality projects.
- Experience in running projects and project management.
- At least seven years of relevant project experience.
- Experience in producing detailed drawing packages.
- Spatial planning experience.
- Bespoke joinery and furniture experience.
- Experience in overseeing design teams.
- Able to manage project timelines and meet deadlines.
- Be a natural client facer.
- Experience in project billing and producing monthly reports.
- A passion for luxury design and a true team player.
- Highly skilled using AutoCAD, proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office.
About the company:
- Outstanding international projects across hotels, food & beverage, and other hospitality spaces.
- Offices in Asia and central London.
- Extremely talented team.
- Excellent long-term career prospects.
- Competitive salary.
- Package including private health insurance.
Apply now with your CV and PDF portfolio showcasing your most relevant projects to date.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Senior Interior Designer then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting high-end hotel and F&B opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.