Seeking an experienced Senior Interior Designer for a prestigious hospitality studio in London. Join a talented team, work on award-winning projects, and enjoy excellent career prospects.
Senior Interior Designer for World Renowned Hospitality Studio
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £60,000
This prestigious design studio is seeking an experienced Senior Interior Designer to join their London team. Renowned for creating some of the worlds award winning hospitality projects. This studio produces timeless work yet still have a boutique size and feel. Due to demand on projects they have a requirement for a confident designer of at least 7 years’ experience within high-end hotel and F&B projects.
- Reporting to the London studio Director.
- Giving regular updates on you projects and progress.
- Running your own projects from concept to completion.
- Producing yourself and with the team full design development packages.
- Overseeing a team on all documentation.
- Producing FF&E, lighting proposals with specification and coordination.
- Providing construction and fabrication coordination.
- Bering client facing.
- Providing monthly reports.
- Must have proven experience of completing high-end hospitality projects.
- Experience of running projects and project management.
- At least seven years of relevant project experience.
- Experience in producing detailed drawing packages.
- Spatial planning experience.
- Bespoke joinery and furniture experience.
- Experience of overseeing design teams.
- Able to manage project timelines and meet deadlines.
- Be a natural client facer.
- Experience of project billing and producing monthly reports.
- A passion for luxury design and true team player.
- Highly skilled using AutoCAD, proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office.
About the company:
- Outstanding international projects across hotels, food & beverage, and other hospitality spaces.
- Offices in Asia and central London.
- Extremely talented team.
- Excellent long-term career prospects.
- Competitive salary.
- Package including private health insurance.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Senior Interior Designer role then please apply below. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.