This international architecture and interior design practice, are expanding the team in Oman. They are looking for an experienced Senior Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
Based in the Middle East and working on hospitality and residential projects
Salary Guide: £60,000 – £75,000
This international architecture and interior design practice, an Oman & German partnership are expanding the team in Oman. They are looking for an experienced Senior Interior Designer to work across hospitality, commercial and residential projects.
Collaborating with the London design office, this will be the person on the ground to communicate with clients and feed information to the team in London.
This role will suit someone with a sense of adventure, wanting to relocate. Ideally have experience from London design studios, having worked on high-end interior projects.
- Work with the wider team on the concept design and detail design on multiple projects
- Development of space planning, and layouts in line with client brief
- Put together selection of material palettes
- Develop detail design, documentation, FF&E selection, specification and procurement
- Put together client presentations
- Work collaboratively with the wider team and external contractors
- Attend internal design meetings, client meetings and visit sites as necessary
- An all round skillset gained from experience of working through interior design projects from concept to delivery
- Experience with FF&E sourcing, coordination and scheduling
- Experience in selecting and documenting interior architectural finishes
- Ability to individually and as a team produce detailed drawing packages
- A good understanding of joinery construction and materials
- Ability to coordinate clearly with contractors and other members of the team
- Willingness to take a hands of approach and ownership of varied tasks
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Detail focused, well organised and thorough
- Good time management skills
About the company:
- An international company at an exciting time of growth and expansion into new markets
- Relocating to Middle East with an established architecture and design firm
- Collaborating with the London team of experienced highly talented designers, who love what they do
- Highly competitive salary and package to support relocating; car, fuel, accommodation allowance etc
- Huge holiday allowance
One last thing…
If this Senior Interior Designer role is of interest send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.