A great opportunity for a Senior Interior Designer to take responsibility for overseeing the design work across UK and international projects.
Senior Interior Designer, Luxury UK and International Projects
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £55,000
As the Senior Interior Designer, you will be responsible for overseeing the design work across the studio, leading and managing junior designers, and working directly with the Founder and the wider team. You must be an excellent communicator with a client-first approach, proactive, and solution-driven.
A creative design studio specializing in providing strategic property advice, designing and delivering high-quality residences, hotels, and luxury developments worldwide. End-to-end, turnkey service ranges from architecture and interior design to project management, ensuring clients’ most ambitious visions are realized with ease.
- Creating unique concepts in Interior Design and Architecture according to the client’s brief
- Leading and inspiring a small creative design team
- Selecting bespoke materials and finishes
- Developing bespoke designs for joinery, chandeliers, carpet, etc. in collaboration with artisans and craftsmen
- Overseeing and assisting in the FF&E Creative and Procurement stage
- Assisting and managing production design information for tender purposes
- Designing with a given budget and liaising with the PM Team
- Overseeing and reviewing supplier technical drawings prior to production
- Liaising with contractors, consultants, and suppliers to monitor quality and resolve any design issues
- Managing a small team of designers efficiently to meet project deadlines while upholding the quality of design
- Liaising with members of the external design team and other associated organizations or companies
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with company procedures and standards
- Client presentation and capacity to propose alternative design options
- Coordinating and negotiating with consultants and suppliers
- Monitoring and reporting weekly/monthly to management against company and project objectives
- A Senior Interior Designer with 6+ years of experience in the UK
- High-end project experience in residential, commercial or hospitality sectors
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative suite, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail and an understanding of quality in projects
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both spoken and written English
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of the in-house design team and with external parties
- Knowledge of building regulations, construction technology, and UK planning policies
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with an ability to take initiative and drive projects from start to finish
- Ability to work with a young, friendly team
About the company:
- A dynamic team in a high-end, multi-disciplinary creative design studio
- Highly talented team of 10 and growing, all with a passion for design and property
- Opportunity to work on world class luxury projects
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Flexible mature approach to working
- Central London office
One last thing…
If this Senior Interior Designer role is of interest send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.