Leading workplace design & build company is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join their company in Central London.
Senior Interior Designer – Workplace Design & Build
Salary Guide: £55,000 – £65,000
We are a leading workplace design & build company based in central London, known for our innovative approach to creating exceptional work environments for our clients. We are seeking a highly talented and experienced Senior Interior Designer to join our dynamic team and help us continue to deliver outstanding results.
As a Senior Interior Designer, you will be responsible for leading and managing design projects from concept to completion, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest standard of quality. You will work closely with our clients to understand their needs, objectives, and brand identity, and develop innovative design solutions that meet and exceed their expectations.
- Lead the design and delivery of workplace projects, from concept to completion, ensuring that they meet the client’s brief, budget, and design standards
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards
- Collaborate with our sales team to create compelling design proposals that win new business
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs, objectives, and brand identity, and develop design concepts that meet their requirements
- Develop detailed design drawings, specifications, and documentation, and work with our project management team to ensure that they are executed to the highest standard
- Manage a team of junior designers, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to help them grow and develop their skills
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies, and apply them to our projects to ensure that we remain at the forefront of the industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in interior design, architecture or a related field
- At least 8-10 years of experience in workplace design, with a strong portfolio of completed projects
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and motivate a team
- Strong knowledge of building codes, materials, and construction techniques
- Experience working with commercial clients, including tech, finance, and creative industries
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, and other design tools
About the company:
- A young dynamic company filled with talented professionals who love what they do and have fun while doing it
- Great company perks and benefits around health, wellbeing, growth, and personal development
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
- Competitive salary with project based bonuses
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.