An award-winning international design firm recognised as an industry leader is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to take on a permanent position within the company.
Senior Interior Designer, Workplace Interiors
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
An award-winning international design firm recognised as an industry leader is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to take on a permanent position within the company. They are committed to the right candidate having opportunities to grow and develop both their own skills and the practice. Located in Central London, the ideal candidate will be working on workplace interiors, corporate urban design projects and new build architecture.
- The successful person will report on a day-to-day basis to Principals, Associate Principals, Associates, Project Leads and other members of staff
- They will be expected to lead client presentations and project meetings and act as client liaison/ interface throughout project stages
- The successful candidate will have a sophisticated and practical understanding of corporate interiors with an understanding of the specification of furniture desking systems and integration with IT
- The individual will be expected to review construction work on site as required
- They will be leading design reviews, presenting information, specifying products and materials and preparing design and production information
- Expected to contribute to the preparation of tender presentation material and in the development of tender proposals
- Take lead positions in all project stages including concept ideas, development of layouts, finishes, materials and furniture
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership skills in a previous role. They will act as design teams lead, providing both mentorship to more junior members of staff as well as motivating a team under pressure to meet deadlines
- Up-to-date knowledge of Building regulations, British Standards and other relevant statutory legislation.
- Experience within a fast paced project environment with the ability to work effectively to deadlines and under pressure.
- Knowledge of design project finance and budgeting is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels to be used internally as the lead on a smooth running team and also externally in client management.
- Revit experience (minimum 4 years) is required
- Must have a degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture with a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience.
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
About the company:
- The chance to work at an AJ100 practice
- Bonus scheme
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Amazing career progression working across UK and international projects
- Cool office in central London, easily commutable
- Regular social events and outings
- Experience at an award-winning international design firm
- Competitive package included paid overtime
One last thing…
If you are interested in this great Senior Interior Designer, Workplace Interiors opportunity with a prestigious studio, please apply now with your CV and Portfolio.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.
Job # 18267