An award-winning international design firm recognised as an industry leader is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to take on a permanent position within the company.
Senior Interior Designer
For AJ100 Practice focusing on workplace interiors
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
An award-winning international design firm recognised as an industry leader is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to take on a permanent position within the company. This firm prides itself on having a culture of curiosity and on is sustainable design, continuously striven toward through creative thinking and design. They are committed to the right candidate having opportunities to grow and develop both their own skills and the practice, helping people realise that potential. Located in Central London, a stone’s throw from Aldgate East station, the ideal candidate will be working on workplace interiors and new build architecture.Projects could also include museums, libraries and other community buildings.
- The successful person will report on a day-to-day basis to Principals, Associate Principals, Associates, Project Leads and other members of staff
- They will be expected to lead in client presentations and project meetings and act as client liaison/ interface throughout project stages
- The successful candidate will have a sophisticated and practical understanding of corporate interiors with an understanding of specification of furniture desking systems and integration with IT
- The individual will be expected to review construction work on site as required
- They will be leading design reviews, presenting information, specifying products and materials and preparing design and production information
- Expected to contribute in the preparation of tender presentation material and in the development of tender proposals
- Take lead positions in all project stages including concept ideas, development of layouts, finishes, materials and furniture
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership skills in a previous role. They will act as design teams lead, providing both mentorship to more junior members of staff as well as motivating a team under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong Revit experience (minimum 4years)
- Degree qualified in Interior Design or Interior Architecture with a minimum of 5 year post qualification experience.
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
- Up to date knowledge in Building regulations, British Standards and other relevant statutory legislation.
- Experience within a fast paced project environment with the ability to work effectively to deadlines and under pressure.
- Knowledge of design project finance and budgeting is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels to be used internal as the lead on a smooth running team and also externally in client management.
About the company:
- The chance to work at n AJ100 practice
- Bonus scheme
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Amazing careers progression working across UK and international projects
- Experience at an award-winning international design firm
- Competitive Package included paid overtime
- Cool office in central London, easily commutable
- Wellness workshops and reimbursement for fitness programs
- Regular social events and outings
- Beer Friday and an office gin trolley
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this Senior Interior Designer role then please apply below. First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this top AJ100 opportunity.
Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.
Job # 18267