Join a top practice as a Senior Landscape Architect in Suffolk! Work on large scale masterplan and housing projects, making a difference to green spaces.
Senior Landscape Architect for Top Suffolk Countryside Team
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £45,000
A top practice is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Landscape Architect to step in and join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading firm that work on large scale masterplan and housing projects with some big name developers, to work on the public green spaces, and make a difference to the people who live there. If you are well-organised, committed, active, and possess excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you!
- Lead and manage landscape architecture projects, ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality designs.
- Collaborate closely with clients, Architects and stakeholders to develop innovative and sustainable landscape solutions.
- Produce detailed drawings, plans, and share your technical expertise and guidance to junior members of the team.
- Conduct site visits, surveys, and assessments to inform design proposals
- Prepare and present project proposals, reports, and presentations to clients.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Landscape Architect, preferably with a focus on large scale residential and / or masterplanning projects.
- Excellent design and visualisation skills, with a keen eye for detail and aesthetics.
- Strong project management abilities, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of landscape construction techniques, materials, and regulations.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with clients, consultants, and colleagues.
- A proactive and organised approach to work, with a strong commitment to delivering high-quality results.
One last thing…
If you are a talented and experienced Senior Landscape Architect seeking an exciting opportunity to work on large scale residential projects in the UK, we want to hear from you. Please apply with your CV, a covering letter, and a concise portfolio showcasing your best work. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.