Senior Lead Designer for a specific 5* hotel project. Join an established international design company based in central London. 1 Year FTC
Senior Lead Designer
1 year fixed term contract
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £75,000
Senior Lead Designer for a specific 5* hotel project. The successful candidate will be joining this established international design company based in central London. They have a renowned reputation for delivering design projects from private residences to hospitality, yachts, and jets. Since its 2009 founding, the company has introduced new high levels of boutique luxury and originality to the interior design world.
- The main purpose of this role is to lead the design and manage projects, ensuring deadlines are met and to budget.
- Lead the team throughout the design process, monitoring project
- Resource and being the client liaison/contact throughout the project duration.
- Assist the Managing Director with client pitches.
- Make and retain client relationships, being an exceptional brand ambassador at all times.
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed by the company.
- Understand the company budgets and being commercially aware.
- Ensure the company systems and internal controls are followed.
- Recruit and retain talented staff.
- Ensure client projects are delivered; on time, on budget, and to the highest standard.
- Responsible for client handover, ensuring the project is snag and error-free.
- Hold weekly project team meetings.
- Track the resource burn on all projects, analysing variances to the project profit margin and adjusting where necessary.
- Multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Be reliable and committed to the demands of the role.
About the company:
- Outstanding fully bespoke projects.
- London-based and worldwide projects with a range of clientele.
- Vibrant co-working central London-based studio.
- A high-end resident company, branching out with hospitality projects.
- Super high-end, impressive projects.
- Project using studios own furniture, lighting, and artwork within projects.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Senior Lead Designer role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this bespoke interiors opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.