An Interior Design Studio is looking for a Senior Leader Deisgner to work on bespoke High-End Residential projects with their team.
Job # 9017
Job Title: Senior Lead Designer, High-End Residential, Contract or Perm
This Senior Lead Designer position has become available to cover maternity leave, however due to projects increases this studio is willing to consider a 12 month contract or a permanent position. The successful candidate will be joining this established international design company based in central London. They have a renowned reputation for delivering design projects from private residences through to commercial projects, yachts and jets. Since its 2009 founding, the company has introduced new high levels of boutique luxury and originality to the interior design world.
- The main purpose of this role is to Lead the design and manage projects, ensuring deadlines are met and to budget.
- Leading the team thoughout the design process, monitoring project resource and being the client liaison/contact throughout the project duration.
- Assisting the Managing Director with client pitches.
- Making and retaining client relationships, being an exceptional brand ambassador at all times.
- Ensuring brand guidelines are followed by the company.
- Understanding the company budgets and being commercially aware.
- Ensuring that company systems and internal controls are followed.
- Recruiting and retaining talented staff.
- Ensuring client projects are delivered; on time, on budget and to the highest standard.
- Responsible for client handover, ensuring the project is snag and error free.
- Hold weekly project team meetings.
- Track the resource burn on all projects, analysing variances to the project profit margin and adjusting where necessary.
- Multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Be reliable and committed to the demands of the role.
About the company:
- Outstanding fully bespoke projects.
- London based and worldwide projects with a range of clientele.
- Vibrant co-working central London based studio.
- High-end resident company, branching out with hospitality projects.
- Super high-end, impressive projects.
- Project using studios own furniture, lighting and artwork within projects.
In return a great salary is offered to match experience along with room to grow within the practice.
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics and software knowledge, for this Senior Lead Designer, High-End Residential, Contract or Perm; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role.
In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.