A medium-sized Architectural Practice is seeking a Senior on-site Architect to run High-end Residential Projects in South London
Senior On-Site Architect
High-End Residential Projects
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £48,000 – £55,000
A medium-sized architectural practice is seeking a highly experienced Senior on-site Architect to run their award-winning projects. The ideal candidate will have significant experience renovating and running residential projects across all stages, have a thorough understanding of Victorian era housing and its unique architectural features and be confident working with contractors on site.
The practice is committed to delivering exceptional design and technical services to our clients. With a focus on high-quality, bespoke projects, this exciting opportunity to join a successful and friendly practice.
- Oversee technical aspects of projects, ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and standards
- Collaborate with project managers and design teams to ensure seamless project delivery
- Attend on-site meetings with clients and contractors to provide technical expertise and guidance
- Manage and mentor junior technical staff, providing guidance and support as needed
- Provide input on project schedules and budgets
- Conduct site inspections and prepare detailed technical reports as required
- Minimum of 6-10 years’ post qualification experience
- Strong knowledge and experience working with London planning departments
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and have good hand sketching ability
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise with clients, contractors, and subcontractors
- Working knowledge of UK building Regulations and Standards
- Must have excellent detailing and design ability
One Last Thing…
If you are a highly skilled and experienced Senior on site Architect, with a passion for residential projects in London, then reach out and apply for this role. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and work on a range of high-profile projects.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.