An AJ100 practice is looking for an experienced Senior Project Architect to join their London Studio. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for long-term career development in a senior position.
Senior Project Architect
For exciting multi-unit residential and mixed-use projects in London
Multidisciplinary AJ100 Practice working across multiple sectors
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £55,000
An AJ100 practice is looking for an experienced Senior Project Architect to join their London Studio. This is an excellent opportunity to work across a range of sectors, but with a focus on multi-unit housing initially, with the opportunity to grow into mixed-use and commercial refurb projects in London down the line.
The ideal candidate will possess an in-depth knowledge of the London housing market. They’ll be an inspiring leader and communicator who is technically minded. The role suits someone who particularly enjoys early stage design and pre-planning, working to get things over the line and turned into reality.
The right candidate must:
- Be ARB or RIBA accredited
- Have at least 6-10 years post Part III UK experience working in practice
- Be an inspiring leader, capable of managing multiple projects and a small team, ideally comfortable guiding part IIs
- Enjoy early stages, front-end work, with feasibility studies and pre-planning work and know your stuff in regards to building regulations and standards
- Have experience across all RIBA Work Stages, particularly in early stages for either commercial or multi-unit residential projects, ideally in London
- Be proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Have the right to work in the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has hit the glass ceiling in their current practice and is looking for long-term career development in a senior position, with room to grow. The practice offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme and generous package, based in a modern Central London office with lots of staff benefits.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Senior Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this award-winning practice and their multi-unit residential projects, ensuring to include some preplanning and early stage samples where relevant. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.