A multi-award-winning practice needs a Senior Project Architect. If you have a flair for design and are technical this is perfect for you.
Senior Project Architect
Stunning projects in retail, commercial, and hospitality sectors
Award-Winning Central London Practice
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £55,000
A multi-award-winning design-led central London practice is looking for a talented Senior Project Architect with +5 years of experience, to join their growing design team. The role is a fantastic opportunity to work on their stunning projects in the retail, commercial, and hospitality sectors. If you have a flair for design and are technical-minded this role is perfect for you.
- Proficient Revit / BIM admirable
- Technical minded with an eye for detail
- Confident in leading live projects
- Proven knowledge of UK building regulations
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge RIBA Stages 0-7
- Understanding of NBS specification writing
- Experience on large scale Commercial / Retail / Hospitality Projects
- Excellent communication, mentoring and social skills to jump into a hard-working, and friendly team
Fantastic projects to work on, salaries to match and friendly team within a stunning studio. This truly is an unmissable opportunity to work with a world-renowned practice.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Senior Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this retail, commercial, and hospitality sectors role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.