Join a prestigious architectural firm as a Senior Project Architect for high-end residential projects in London.
Senior Project Architect for an Award Winning Prime High-End Residential Practice in London
Salary Guide: £52,000 – £60,000
Join a prestigious architectural firm as a Senior Project Architect. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your technical knowledge in a high-end residential team, working on bespoke projects for private clients. If you have a minimum of three years’ experience in an architectural office, proficiency in AutoCAD, and a strong interest in technical development, we want to hear from you. Be part of our dynamic team and contribute to the creation of bespoke high-end residential projects.
- Lead the design team and take responsibility for projects from design to implementation
- Liaising with internal team and external contractors and clients
- Prepare project programs, along with the MD, to create realistic deadlines and budgets
- Attend pre-submission meetings planning and design officers and where relevant submit planning and listed building applications
- Prepare client and progress reports to present internally and externally, along with handling the contract administration and monitoring costs of your projects
- Create technical 2D & 3D design solutions using AutoCAD and/or hand drawings
- Collaborate with Consultants and Manufacturers for product selection in construction details.
- Support site inspections, including condition surveys and snagging
- At least 5 years experience post ARB qualification working on similar high-end and prime residential or hospitality projects in the UK
- Experience working on projects circa £4million and over
- Proven experience working through all RIBA stages
- Proficient AutoCAD user and a bonus would be ability to use Revit too
- Confidence in hand drawing and sketching would be a benefit
- Strong interest in the technical development of bespoke details.
- Be a team player with strong communication skills to lead and support a growing team
- Competitive salary based on experience, with an annual discretionary bonus.
- Annual office trips and architectural days out
- Exposure to high-end residential projects and bespoke design solutions.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Chance to contribute to projects from planning to completion.
- Support for further advancement in a dynamic and growing company
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Senior Project Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme – contact us for more info.