An award winning practice located in the Central Belt of Scotland is looking for a Senior Technical Architect to grow their architecture team.
Senior Technical Architect
To work on housing projects, located in the central belt of Scotland
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
An award winning practice located in the Central Belt of Scotland is looking for a Senior Technical Architect to grow their architecture team. The role will be focused on the delivery of their large scale mixed-use and residential projects, taking them from planning to completion.
The successful candidate will be:
- Be a qualified RIBA or ARB Architect
- Experienced in the design and project management of projects across all RIBA stages
- The technical lead on the implementation of projects
- Overseeing project teams, so managing and coordinating internal and external consultants;
- Monitoring the performance of projects to ensure they are on time and on budget
- A team leader, sharing technical knowledge throughout the studio
- In possession of a portfolio that shows their experience on high density and high-rise residential schemes in the UK
- Be proficient working in Revit, with BIM experience desirable
The right person should be able to demonstrate strong people and project management skills alike, and be a confident communicator.
The practice offers a collaborative and enjoyable place to work with a talented team. Room for career progression and a competitive salary and package, that includes 25 days holiday (with Christmas closure on top), and a performance related bonus.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Senior Technical Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.