An award winning practice located in the Central Belt of Scotland is looking for a Senior Technical Architect to grow their architecture team.
Senior Technical Architect
To work on housing projects, located in the central belt of Scotland
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
An award winning practice located in the Central Belt of Scotland is looking for a Senior Technical Architect to grow their architecture team. The role will be focused on the delivery of their large scale mixed-use and residential projects, taking them from planning to completion.
The successful candidate will be:
- Be a qualified RIBA or ARB Architect
- Experienced in the design and project management of projects across all RIBA stages
- The technical lead on the implementation of projects
- Overseeing project teams, so managing and coordinating internal and external consultants;
- Monitoring the performance of projects to ensure they are on time and on budget
- A team leader, sharing technical knowledge throughout the studio
- In possession of a portfolio that shows their experience on high density and high-rise residential schemes in the UK
- Be proficient working in Revit, with BIM experience desirable
The right person should be able to demonstrate strong people and project management skills alike, and be a confident communicator.
The practice offers a collaborative and enjoyable place to work with a talented team. Room for career progression and a competitive salary and package, that includes 25 days holiday (with Christmas closure on top), and a performance related bonus.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Senior Technical Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.