An award winning London studio are seeking an experienced Senior Technical Lead to work on several prestigious, design-led projects in London.
Senior Technical Lead
Award winning multi-disciplinary and workplace interior design studio
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
An award winning London studio that has a unique approach and forward thinking attitude toward design is looking for an experienced and proficient Senior Technical Lead to work on several prestigious, design-led projects in London.
This studio works purposefully and intelligently to provide creative design consultancy in Workplace Design. Their work delivers hospitality and services as the demand for co-working workplaces increases. Project are primarily in the commercial office and residential sectors with a significant workstream from some of the UK’s most successful property developers.
- The successful candidate will report to Associate/Team Leader
- Delivering and coordinating projects full technical packages from concept through to completion including, technical development and contribution to systems and process development
- Use excellent communication and documentation skills to present and communicate idea both internally and externally to clients
- Lead and manage meetings presenting ideas to clients and other stakeholders through graphics and verbal communication
- Maintain knowledge across workplace reform issues and new trends showing a passion for producing new and interesting conceptual ideas, researching new materials and techniques
- Display enthusiasm, energy and motivation towards team success with a good sense of humour
- Maintain a strong awareness of current sustainability and ESG factors within the design and construction industry
- A qualified RIBA Part 2 / Part 3 architect or equivalent technical or interior designer qualification.
- Prior post-Part 2 / Part 3 professional practice experience in the UK
- Full proficiency using ArchiCAD or Revit (2D or 3D)
- Full proficiency with Adobe Software (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) SketchUp and NBS Chorus
- Must have 8+ years post grad experience across all RIBA work stages. (stages 3-6 for commercial/office projects most desirable)
- Specific experience of technical detailing with the ability to produce technical, co-ordinated drawing packages
- Experience writing NBS specifications
- Site experience on a large projects through to practical completion
- Ability to produce hand-drawn sketches and technical detailing
- Must display desirable leadership qualities
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
About the company:
- The chance to work with an Award winning studio
- Additional holidays between Christmas and New Year
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare with Bupa
- Factory visits and trips abroad.
- Part of a growing first generation studio with a high level of opportunities to form part of the senior leadership
One last thing…
If this Senior Technical Lead role is of interest send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.