Are you a highly-organized individual with a passion for fabrics and wallpapers? Are you looking for a role where you can lead a team and provide exceptional client service? Then we want to hear from you!
Showroom Manager for Highly Regarded Wallpaper and Home Accessories Firm
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
Are you a highly-organized individual with a passion for fabrics and wallpapers? Are you looking for a role where you can lead a team and provide exceptional client service? Then we want to hear from you! A highly-regarded Fabric, Wallpaper and Home Accessories Showroom is looking for a Showroon Manager. This is an established company that manages inbound enquiries and sample requests on behalf of over 20 designers based around the world. They are seeking a talented and motivated individual to lead the management of the Showroom in Southwest London.
As our Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of the Fabric Showroom and providing the highest level of client services. You will also oversee the management of the brands Accessories range. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and creative team and work with a range of talented designers from around the world.
- Fulfillment of sample requests on behalf of Shelf-holders
- Management and oversight of fabric and wallpaper orders on behalf of shelf-holders
- Oversight of Marketing & Press Events at the Showroom
- Oversight of Marketing and Social Media
- Management and oversight of the companies Accessories range
- 5-8 years’ experience in a similar position
- Exceptional organizational skills and a clear and structured approach
- Good team management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent computer literacy across Microsoft Office tools including Word and Excel
- An obvious passion for fabrics and wallpapers and a determination to become highly knowledgeable in the fabric and wallpaper ranges
- Experience in using Shopify Software
- Experience in discussing tax matters to assist UK designers with queries regarding non-UK fabric orders
- Prior experience in managing social media campaigns
About the company:
- A company that believe in creating a positive and supportive work environment
- A position reporting directly to the Director
- A renowned name in the industry
- Career potential to develop and progress quickly within the company
- Competitive salary plus bonus
One more thing…
If you are a talented Showroom Manager with experience with using Shopify, and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.