An award-winning architectural practice is looking for Site-Based Residential Architect to join their team in north London.
Site-Based Residential Architect – 10 Month Fixed Term Contract
Contract, Full Time
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000
An award-winning architectural practice is looking for Site-Based Residential Architect to join their team in north London. The practice focuses on delivering beautiful modular homes with a care for sustainability. Part IIIs will be considered that have on-site experience.
Good Revit is essential as you will need to hit the ground running.
- Handle design-related tasks on site
- Keep track of project progress
- Evaluate subcontractors’ work scope and report as needed
- Inspect works in progress or completed and provide reports
- Provide general support to the carpentry team and subcontractors
- Manage and report on deliveries as necessary
- Coordinate with subcontractors and suppliers regarding schedules
- Must possess Part III qualification
- Has client-facing experience, will be working alongside in-house project leader and site-based lead carpenter.
- Will be working with cutting edge digital fabrication tools
- Environmentally conscious
- Experience in residential Architecture
- Emphasis on efficiency in time management
About the company:
- This is a small, exciting practice that places an emphasis on work-life balance, no late nights or weekends!
- Amazing employee package with 22 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Places sustainability at the forefront of design
- Health benefits included
- Get to work from home 2 days a week!
- The studio is a leading custom home manufacturer, on the cutting edge of pre-fab technology – future focused
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Site-Based Residential Architect post; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.